Client management system
Aids Hilfe Wien - a non-profit association for people with HIV / AIDS.
The existing administration program was technically outdated and could no longer be operated due to the no longer available system environment.
JAWA has developed a modern web-based solution that also includes new additional functions. Thus, the data exchange with the laboratory at AGES now takes place electronically, so that the re-registration of the data at AGES is no longer necessary.
- Client administration and documentation depending on the role (consultant, doctor, supervisor, social worker)
- Document upload (for example external findings, forms, etc.)
- Capture investigations
- Generation of laboratory orders to AGES and automatic acceptance of findings (via DaMe)
- Print barcode labels
- Capture HIV questionnaire
- Service entry (consulting, projects, events, etc.) including evaluations
- Export the results to Excel
- Aids Hilfe Wien